6.15.2009

Finally

Well, I have been waiting to schedule my state nursing test. Finally, yes, FINALLY....my Authorization To Test came this past Saturday. So, I'll be taking the NCLEX in the very near future!

As far as the rest of life goes.....things have been going good. We are enjoying our patio furniture and the nice weather. I enjoy eating outside. It is really nice when Rebekah can lay on a blanket on the grass while I enjoy my breakfast. Plus, Benjamin likes to grill, so we've been doing a lot of that!

Benjamin and I are looking forward to this upcoming weekend.......we are getting away! Not quite sure what is all in store for the couple days while we are away, but it will be refreshing to have some sound sleep and some time to ourselves. My mom will be taking care of Rebekah while we are away.....they'll be alright, I'm sure. It will be some quality time for the both of them.

We also plan to head out to Montana the end of July. We would really like to make it out there for the MWSB reunion. (The school where we met) It will be Rebekah's first trip! We miss those folks out there....and I know they are waiting to meet our little one.

3 comments:

symph2 said...

yes, gma + rebekah are alright: quite fine, actually...thank you very much! xoxo

mommyofgirls said...

yo, congrats on your boards sis. im so proud of you. give loves to beccaboo from 'lainasue.

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a good birthday,Sara! Love you! -Beth