2.18.2009

At Last

Becoming a "real" nurse is just around the corner for me! My original thought of going back to work was that I would start orientating with a Registered Nurse. Because of going back to work early plus my school being slow.....I went back to my usual duties of a Nurse Technician.
Well, things are looking hopeful. My school is sending the necessary paperwork down to Springfield so that I can sit for nursing boards. AND....my boss called me today with good news. Starting March 1, I start orientating with a nurse.....yay! Not only does my pay double, but I am on the road to being a "real" nurse. I will be working straight nights....3 nights per week. That is a huge blessing! I wasn't sure if they would let be on straight nights......but my bossed agreed.
As for Benjamin.....he had a couple of interviews last week......one being very promising. This week he is going in for drug testing (think he'll pass??) and to get some other odds-n-ends straightened out. Hopefully, this will be it!
Thank you for praying for us. We hope and pray that things will only go up from here!

Oh...and "Hello" from Rebekah:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Sara! The RN is only 265questions (well maybe 75) questions away! Hang in there! I know it's been a long road!!

Anonymous said...

"hello" back atcha, rebekah: youre gma's sweetie pie! xoxo