11.11.2008

Yummy Recipe!

About 2 weeks ago, I was searching through a Taste of Home cookbook, hoping to find something interesting and yummy to make. The trick is that I look for something with ingredients that we have already in the house. It wasn't too long that I stumbled across meatballs in a cream sauce. I had everything but 1 ingredient (chicken broth). It was a lot of fun to make and better yet, the dish was approved by my husband!
So tonight, I've decided to indulge in meatballs and cream sauce, again. If I have the time to make it, I don't mind spending the energy to create the meatballs from scratch. I am eager to have my taste buds smiling. :-)
This morning, I had a baby checkup. 3 more weeks!! No signs of impending labor. We are excited to meet baby. Benjamin's mom is flying in and staying for a week in December. It will be a joy to see her and spend some family time.
Nursing school........almost done! 4 more weeks. I'm in my last class....precepting. It is such a relief to be done with the heavy duty material. I hope to learn a lot in clinicals and then apply it to when I take the state exam. I can't believe this is reality. :-)
Benjamin grew a beard. I wonder how the baby will take to it. :-) He is getting ready to start up school in the spring. Meanwhile, he is working full time with lots of overtime hours putting up temporary fences. I pray for his safety, often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a fun day: going for babys check up, lunch @ the tea room, bumming thru the boutiques, + starbucks to top it off!

thanx for inviting me to spend the day w you. i had a ball!

xoxo