8.25.2008

Ceiling Fans

Ceiling fans and I have a love-hate relationship. They are great when you have the windows open and have the fan going....plus they add light to the room. But putting them up was quite the job. This 1st fan is in our bedroom. We got it from Lowe's. It weighs 40lbs. The first time we got it up, it worked, but wobbily. 2nd try....not wobbily, but didn't work. Third time? .....there wasn't a 3rd time. We called out a friend of the family who is an electrician. He installed this one and the one in the baby room (below). Praise the Lord the fans are up!





The baby room fan is from Lowe's, also. Benjamin picked it out. I like it....it took a little while for it to grow on me. The lights on the fan are LED lights. I hope they last a long time, cause there are no replacements!

We have gotten a lot done from the "to-do" list. Including:
License plates for car
Driver's License for Benjamin and me
Pics up in our room
Paint touch-up around the light fixture
Rocking moose is a rockin'


As far as putting up house pictures.....I plan to blog about 1 room per day. I'm excited to tell you all about it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool!